Southern Hills Christian College's College Committee is made up of volunteer College Members (parents) who are SCEA Association Members.
Our College Committee seeks to contribute to the Christian ethos of the College and prayerfully support its growth and development.
The purpose of the College Parent Committee is to:
- Prayerfully support the aims and objectives of the college within Swan Christian Education Association's Mission, Vision, Values and Statement of Faith
- Represent the views and interest of the parents of the College
- Provide feedback, support and advice to the Principal
- Raise funds and in-kind support for school activities and projects
- Identify, encourage and support School Members who are eligible to become Association Members of Swan Christian Education Association
- Supporting the School in promotion and marketing
If you would like to contact the College Committee, please email email@example.com
Friends of Southern Hills
The Friends of Southern Hills Committee is a subcommittee of the College Committee and exists to friend- and fund-raise. They have previously supported overseas mission efforts and the upgrading of college facilities.