The State Government through the Western Australian Department of Education provides an allowance to assist eligible families with secondary schooling costs.
The allowance consists of two components:
- $115 Clothing Allowance paid directly to the parent/guardian.
- $235 Education Program Allowance paid directly to the school.
Application is made by the parent or guardian for student/s enrolled in Years 7-12 studying a full-time secondary course at a Western Australian private school.
Parent or Guardian must hold one of the following cards:
- Department of Human Services (Centrelink) Health Care Card
- Department of Human Services (Centrelink) Pensioner Concession Card
- Veterans’ Affairs Pension Concession Card
Application forms will be available at the school reception in January 2017. Completed applications must be lodged by Friday 7 April 2017.