The staff at Southern Hills Christian College invite families and friends to our open day on Saturday 21 March 2015.
The open day coincides with the lively Hills Heartbeat Festival, which is also being hosted on the school grounds. You are welcome to bring your children along to our beautiful bushland setting and together experience the learning environment, and values of the college. Our education programs are designed to meet the varying educational, social, spiritual and physical needs of students from three year-old kindergarten through to year twelve.
We look forward to sharing with you at Southern Hills Christian College.
Join us for some fun, educational activities:
- School tours available from reception throughout the day.
- Activities for the kids.
- All festival rides are FREE for youngsters!
- Visit the class rooms, see student displays and meet the Southern Hills staff.
- Classrooms open from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Chemistry / Physics demonstrations.
- View our state of the art NEW high ropes course
- Try our super swing - open all day!
- Stage entertainment running all day!
- Grab a bargain at the festival stalls.
- Tackle the abseiling tower
- Share with the many local community groups.